Here are all the recent and past posts.
I’ve written a fair few blog posts recently about running. I’m afraid to say though, that as well as loving running, I have also lost my heart to a two wheeled machine, and all that comes with it.
Here are some of my symptoms. If you enjoy cycling, you may have experienced some of them. Feel free to add to my list.
2. Finding spinach smoothies absolutely delicious.
3. Clearing out clothes from the wardrobe, so that cycling jerseys can be hung up there instead.
4. Persuading the husband there is an urgent need to swap to a car with a bigger boot so that the bike can go inside, and travel in comfort out of the rain. (This has involved lifting the bike in and out of boots in car showrooms, to check it fits. Much to the horror of the dealers).
5. Hoping to get a torque wrench as a birthday present.
6. Being delighted and very proud at mastering changing a tyre with bare hands. (No tyre levers involved).
7. Glamorous night attire? No thank you! There’s nothing nicer than sleeping in compression tights or socks after hard workouts.
The plot is well and truly lost.